COURSE OUTCOME - DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY
SEM 01—HISTORY OF INDIA FROM EARLIEST TIMES TO 1525
- CO-01 - - Get knowledge of Ancient Indian History
- CO-02--To know our culture is enriched culture this students can learn after reading the lessons .
- CO-03--To know our old long prosperity.
- CO-04 –To know our Vedic Culture
SEM 02-- HISTORY OF INDIA FROM 1526 TO 1761
- CO-I –To know the history of great Mughals .
- CO II—To know the Armory of the Mughals
- CO III --To know our rich art and Architecture .
- CO IV—Administration of Shivaji, Maratha War of Independence and Advent of European Trading Company
SEM 03—HISTORY OF INDIA;1764 TO 1885
- CO-I—To know the long lasting effect of Indian Economy to economic condition of Britishers
- CO-II—To know the political administration and economy.
- CO-III—To know the reforms done by British Govt .
- CO-IV—To know the religious movement of 19th century.
SEM IV---HISTORY OF INDIA : 1886—1947
- CO-1 --Students know the history of Indian Freedom Struggle and National congress
- CO –02—Freedom got after great difficulties and hurdles
- CO—03-- How Communalism grew in India and its repercussions.
- CO—04—To know how we got the Independence but country was divided .
SEM—V- : MODERN WORLD-- 1789-1920
- CO—01—French Revolution paved the way for other revolution in the world
- CO—02-- Students know the important incidence happening in the world .
- CO-03-- How the world wars effected on India & the World .
- CO—04—How the world needed a World Organisation for Peace & Unity.
SEM – VI--:MODERN WORLD : 1920 – 1960
- CO-01—The world went through League of Nations and Wars.
- CO—02—The world saw the dictatorship of Mussolini and Hitlar
- CO—03—Now world need peace and Security
- CO—04—Need of the hour is Non Alignment