Department of Economics
- To get informed about the Economics.
- To give knowledge about consumer’s Behaviour.
- To learn the factor’s of production and how to use it.
- To understand Elasticity of Demand.
- To understand the process of Revenue Analysis.
- To give knowledge about Market Structure.
- To learn the elements affecting factors of pricing.
- To learn the Theories of profit.
- To get informed the Nature are Scope of Macro-Economics.
- To understand the concepts of National Income, GNP,NNP,GDP.
- To learn the value of money, inflation and Deflation.
- To impost the knowledge of monetary and Fiscal Policy.
- To give emphasis on critical appraisal of the commercial Bank in India after Nationalization.
- To give knowledge about ‘Modern Banking’
- To give idea about Indian Financial Market and Capital Market.
- To understand the ‘Health Economics, causes of Health Problems.
- To get informed about the nature of Indian Economy.
- To introduce Indian Agriculture, problems to the students.
- To give knowledge about the Need, Importance and Role of Industries in Economic Development.
- To aware the student about Employment and poverty.
- To know the concept of Economic Development and Growth with stress on sustainable Development.
- To know about the Economic Planning.
- To learn the Nature and Scope of Public Finance, Sources of Public Revenue, Classification of Taxes.
- To Understand about the FDI, Multi National Corpovations.